- medical transcription |
- careers |
- certification courses |
- project guidance |
- software & technical training |
- isp service |
- Co-location |
- web hosting
Delayed payments and unsettled claims are areas that need special attention due to the strain which put on the healthcare providers' revenue. The main purpose of AR calling is to solve claim issues at a faster rate and ensure faster and accurate reimbursement. The process involves interaction with the insurance carriers, patients, attorney office, caseworkers, hospitals, and physicians. With the healthcare industry creating the maximum number of jobs and being the most recession-proof sector, here at Spectrum the AR calling service is done in healthcare field, making the recovery rate much higher compared to any other sector.
AR Calling is one of the main departments in medical billing that facilitates in solving global issues as well as claim-by-claim issues. All issues are well analyzed before making the call. The Patient calling team´s motive is patience and concern; where they interact with patients in a courteous and understanding manner. The AR Calling / followup team ensure that all information received via the inbound or outbound call is rightly documented. It can be a challenging field, but most people who work in collections, find it to be very rewarding and profitable.
The major Responsibility of an AR Caller includes:
- To follow up on the bills sent to the patient when there is no response from the patient.
- To check the appropriateness of the self-pay patients.
- Get clarification on insurance coverage in such cases where information provided by the hospital or doctor ´s office is insufficient.
- To get information for which claims are pended by the insurance company.
The major criteria for assessing a billing office’s performance are high collection and low AR, and this could be attained only by the Accounts Receivables Department – the backbone of Medical Billing.
The required skills set for a good AR calling profesional includes:
- Excellent communication, i.e., perfect listening comprehension and speaking skills.
- Willing to work in flexible US/night shifts.
- Smart learning skills.
- Pleasing and outgoing personality with a flair for client relations.
- Should have good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Spectrum is now hiring professional into our AR Calling Division. If you find yourself competent with the skill-set required, apply to us at;Spectrum Softtech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Mahakavi G. Road,
Ph: 0484-4082111, 9895682000