Best Cloud Computing Server Administration in Kochi
Cloud computing is the use of hardware and software resources that are delivered as a service typically over the Internet. It entrusts remote services with user's data, software and computation. There are numerous business advantages and opportunities offered by cloud computing in terms of improved availability, scalability, flexibility etc…
Launched by NASA, Rackspace and used by HP for its “Hpcloud.com” public cloud service, ebay, Paypal, telecom operator Deutsche Telekom’s decision to take advantage of OpenStack technology speak for themselves the importance of Open Stack technology..
As companies and institutions across the world see the value of OpenStack for their cloud strategy, now is the time for IT professionals to expand their knowledge from operating systems and virtualisation to cloud platforms.
As powerful as the OpenStack software is, we know firsthand it takes a lot more than software to properly design, deploy, and operate a cloud at scale. STEPS’ is delivering a hands-on training courses for OpenStack developers and administrators. This Initial course covers the fundamentals of setting up, administering, and troubleshooting OpenStack clouds, all with real-world situations in a training lab environment. You will get a chance to interact directly with ISP officials and setup your own cloud servers in public domain.
Our training immerses students in the OpenStack environment so they can evaluate it for their use cases as well as improve performance of an existing installation. Students should walk away from the training course with the experience and knowledge to install, run, and operate OpenStack clouds.
Who should learn…
As per the current trend Freshers looking for a carrier in the following areas… should definitely learn Cloud Administration.
- System Administrators
- Cloud solution providers,
- Linux RHCE certified professionals,
- Web Hosting experts.
- Network Administrators
- Cloud Architecture
- Introduction to Cloud
- Common services
- Cloud Controller Node
- Install and Configure Controller Server
- Install and Configure Identity Service
- Install and Configure Image Service
- Install and Configure Compute (Cloud Controller services)
- Install and Configure Block Storage
- Install and Configure Network Service (Cloud Controller)
- Install and Configure Dashboard
- Network Node
- Install and Configure Network Server
- Install and Configure Networking (Network Controller)
- Create Virtual Networking
- Compute Node
- Install and Configure Compute Server
- Install and Configure Compute (Compute Node services)
- Install and Configure Networking (Compute Node)
- Create Your First Cloud VM
- Block Storage Service Administration
- Compute Administration
- Networking Administration
- Security Guide
Install And Configure Openstack Cloud on Linux Server
For the complete details of training modules and selection process, please contact
For more information : Contact