Spectrum provides world class data center facilities with custom dedicated servers and co-location services to co-locate your servers for your own applications, Web Services, and Corporate Mail Services on high-speed redundant backbones. We provide a local solution for outsourcing data center services that lowers costs, maximizes internal resources but keeps your valuable information technology assets close to your business. Spectrum offers a unique value proposition: a secure, world class local data center with 24x7 engineering and support backed by the resources and technical expertise.
At Spectrum, we understand that establishing a presence on the Internet can be very expensive. After you add up the costs of a dedicated connection to the Internet, hardware, facilities, and staff, it can be tens of thousands of dollars.
With this in mind, we provide co-location solutions at a fraction of the cost of setting up your own network. Our fully managed state-of-the-art Cisco-powered Data Centers offer a fully redundant, secure facility with multiple bandwidth options, and offer the services that you need - security, storage, recovery, consulting, and the people to help manage and optimize your data and IT performance.
Spectrum will be your right colocation hosting partner due to its long track record of innovative services,redundant power and network connectivity,network capability to handle large amounts of bandwidth etc. A properly cooled and secured datacenter, along with the above features makes us an excellent destination for colocation services.
Spectrum offers both Managed and Unmanaged colocation services from its fully owned Data Center in Kochi.
Managed Colocation Services:
Spectrum provides a dedicated server that is preconfigured to certain specifications with selected software applications on it that the customer can use within limits. In addition to this, we take the responsibility to makes the necessary software upgrades to the provided applications on the system and general maintenance such as reboots, hardware issues and any backups they may include. This level of service is particularly useful to those individuals who are not very technically inclined or do not have the time or resources to handle the more mundane troubleshooting and maintenance.
Unmanaged colocation services:
Now if the technical requirements of running the server require applications that are not supported by Spectrum or you want to have more control over the configuration and use of the server, unmanaged collocation is typically the best choice. Customers are required to provide their own hardware and manage all of the hardware and software on their own. This allows for much greater flexibility in what can be done but has the drawback of more work by the customer.
- Spectrum provides HP Proliant DL 360 (G3,G4) and HP Proliant DL 380 (G3,G4,G5) 1U and 2U servers for managed colocation hosting.
- Multiple Carrier links to the internet running BGP maintain redundancy and resiliency in the network.
- Our infrastructure is secure from both power outages and unwanted intrusions, since we have state of the art backup generators and firewalls in place to secure your data at all times
- Our data center locations are designed to withstand extreme weather events and prevent unauthorized contacts from accessing your data center space.
- You can rely on our industry standard on-site customer support specialists to handle routine issues that might arise (such as server re-boots), preventing you from having to make special trips to your data center location to resolve minor issues.
- Our data centers are staffed around-the-clock with domain experts and technical specialists who can resolve routine technical issues, proactively and efficiently.
- 24x7 Monitoring Facility with CCTV system backed by state of the art Electronic Security Systems and Sophisticated fire detection systems increases safety.