qmail Server Administration
qmail is a mail transfer agent (MTA) that runs on Unix and Linux, designed with a simple configuration for managing large mailing lists. qmail is significantly easier to configure and deploy. Installation, configuration, support, staffing, remote administration and troubleshooting and disaster services for qmail / netqmail-based servers and systems are provided by Spectrum Softtech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Based on Open Source components such as netqmail /qmail with some or all of the following, we can build you an email system according to the needs.
- Spam & virus filtering & countermeasures. (SpamAssassin, ClamAV Antivirus)
- Recipient verification (check mailbox exists before accepting message)
- Roaming (can send email when away from the office)
- Authentication to permit sending email.
- POP3/POPS mailbox access.
- IMAP/IMAPS mailbox access ( Courier-IMAP, Dovecot)
- Webmail mailbox access.( SquirrelMail, Horde)
- Encrypted email connections.
- Logging & monitoring facilities.
- Auto Responder
- Mailing list configuration (ezmlm)
- Web based qmail administration (qmail admin, vqadmin)
- virtual domain (vqadmin)
And also we provide:
- Troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and solutions.
- Security configuration and audits of security status.
- Integration of spam and virus filtering software.
- Applying updates, security patches and bug fixes.
- Remote administration and configuration.
- Installation and configuration of base packages and all modules.
- Migration of sendmail to qmail.
- Dedicated staffing and support as 24/7 basis.